Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wildflowers and Love!

LOVE is in the air.
Baby Boy Neville is not even here yet and I feel more of it than I have ever felt in my whole life.
The love I feel for Seth, the love and support from family and friends and the love for the little mini Seth and Jenn growing inside of me. So when I wanted to have maternity photos taken, Love is the feeling that I was hoping to capture. Here is a sneak peek of our dreamy wildflower shoot, taken on Fiesta Island in Mission Bay. Annie Hayes, not only an amazing photographer but a family friend, couldn't have captured the moment any better. Hope you enjoy these as much as we enjoyed getting them taken. 

http://www.myannie.com/2013/05/27/the-magical-year-wildflower-maternity-session-with-jenn-and-seth/

No comments:

Post a Comment