Sunday, August 25, 2013

From Bassinet to Crib

With Sawyer just a week away from turning 3 months old and well the fact that he has grown out of his bassinet, rather than put him in the pack n' play in our room, we decided it was time to test out the crib. I mean we did put together an awesome nursery for him that has mostly gone unused. I gotta be honest I was all for it, but the moment I put him in the crib, gave him a kiss goodnight and turned on the monitor I lost it. Is our little soysauce really big enough now to sleep in a crib? Is it selfish of me to want him next to me every night? There is just something so comforting knowing you can just rollover and make sure he is alright. I know his bedroom is just a few steps away but I'm going to sleep a little heavy hearted tonight. Damn I love my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment