Monday, July 15, 2013

6 weeks and growing like a weed

Where has the time gone? I swear that Seth and I were just taking Sawyer home from the hospital and now it's middle of July and he's 6 weeks old. I think to myself I wish it would slow down but at the same time, look forward to all the new things that we discover and learn from him everyday.
Sawyer has really become alert staying awake longer each day, although those of you who have visited wouldn't know that. He has a knack for falling asleep anytime someone comes over.
He is also showing us new expressions, including his many smiles. Makes my heart melt each time.
We took Soy Sauce to the doc at one month and he weighed 9 lbs 11oz , almost 2 pounds more than birth and it's been two weeks so I imagine he is at least 10 now. My arms are feeling it. Haha.
Here's a sample of just some of my mamarazzi style photographer shots I have snapped in the past few weeks.





























No comments:

Post a Comment